- Grated coconut – 2 cup
- Sugar – 1.5 cup
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Essence – 1/2 tsp
- Boil1/4cup sugar with water.
- Check whetehr its ready, by taking the mixture in a spoon and pouring back, if its flowing very slowly in the form of a thread, its ready, then add coconut and stir for sometime..
- Add ghee and essence and again stir for sometime.
- Once the mixture thickens and becomes hard to stir remove it from the fire.
- Take the mixture into a plat on which ghee has been applied properly on the surface.
- Now you can wait till its cooled down, and then cut it into desired shapes and use it.