- Button mushroom - 150gm
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Rice flour – 2 tsp
- Coconut oil to fry
- Onion – 50gm
- Garlic chopped – 1 tsp
- Ginger chopped – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 4 sprigs
- Pepper beaten – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Clean the Mushrooms and slice each of them into 2.
- Mix Chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Take the half of the above mixture and cover the cut mushrooms with it.
- Add rice flour and salt and mix properly. Keep it aside for some time.
- Deep fry these mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry onion, garlic, ginger and curry leaves.
- Add the masala(the 2nd half of the mixture from Step2) into it and again shallow fry for some more time.
- Add mushroom & pepper into the above mixture and serve hot.